Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Opposite Day

Yesterday was Opposite Day so I did the opposite and didn’t write a post yesterday. However, I got it all wrong. Opposite Day was meant for you to try things you haven’t tried before, or do things you’ve always wanted to do, but haven’t. Here’s what I attempted yesterday:


  • Try to be different - was subdued and acquiescent. For all of 15 minutes. Not gonna happen.
  • Try a new route to work – got lost.
  • Wear a color you’ve never worn before – pea green was hideous.
  • Don’t have your usual lunch – lots of hot spicy food was a bad idea

Didn’t get a whole lot done in the afternoon, which is a complete 180 for me. More than likely had something to do with the atomic bomb I had for lunch. Try something new today – you’ll probably have better luck than I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment