Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year!

Hope everyone has a blessed 2010.  Happy Back To Work Day too.  I'm sure after sitting around watching bowl games and eating leftover Christmas cookies, everybody is bright eyed and rarin' to start a productive 5 day work week.  Hey, don't throw rotten tomatoes at me - I'm just trying to be encouraging! :)

To get your mind off of the 7,000 emails that have lingered in your in-box over the holidays, I'll let you in on a little secret: today is Trivia Day.  Hooray!  I know you've waited 7 weeks to hear that.  And here's some trivia to amaze and impress your co-workers: the prickly pear cactus is the only type of cactus that grows in Yellowstone National Park.  Isn't that remarkable?  Now you're ready to be a game show contestant.

Stay tuned for more interesting "holidays" throughout the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment